The pricing here is pretty simple and it does not really matter what we call the hunt. We can call it a management, trophy, classic or any thing else but the bottom line is, you give me an idea of the caliber of deer you are interested in an that is what we will go after.
No hunt should be guaranteed and we still won’t do so even though we have had over 100% success rate.
Prices are based on Gross Boone & Crockett score.
- Up to 129 B&C —- $2,500
- 130 to 134 B&C —- $3,000
- 135 to 139 B&C —- $3,500
- 140 to 144 B&C —- $4,000
- 145 to 149 B&C —- $4,500
- 150 to 154 B&C —- $5,000
- 155 to 159 B&C —- $5,500
- 160 to 164 B&C —- $6,000
This incremental price schedule continues on up.
Rules while on the property
- No smoking in cabin, vehicles or blinds
- No all-terrain vehicles nor dogs are allowed on the ranch
- A signed contract and a $1,500 deposit must be received to reserve any hunt
- Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival, or cash on arrival
- All payments are non-refundable
- All hunters must have a valid State of Texas hunting license
- Harvest is not guaranteed (We do still have 100% success rate)
- A wounded animal is considered a kill. Every effort will be made to locate it.
- All sheds, skulls, artifacts, rocks, and minerals are property of the ranch and may not be taken from the ranch.
- Upon arrival and prior to hunting, all hunters must test fire their firearm in the presence of owner or representative to assure that the weapon is sighted in and functioning in a safe manner, and that the hunter is familiar and proficient with the firearm and handles it in a safe manner.